Best Sports Newsletters To Subscribe With Pros and Cons
Sports newsletters are like friendly notes sent to fans who love sports. They update sports fans with cool information and the latest news from the field. These newsletters often share news about upcoming games, introduce new players, and show behind-the-scenes activities. They are treasures for those who can't get enough of sports. So, let’s quickly tell you the best sports newsletters to subscribe to with pros and cons.
List of the Best Sports Newsletters
- SportTechie Newsletter
- Huddle Up
- The Her Hoop Statistics
- The Futbol Newsletter
- Futbol with Grant Wahl
- Savage Sports
- Basketball Intelligence
- Morning Blitz
- The Underdog Newsletter
- Paired Up Golf
10 Best Sports Newsletters to Subscribe to with Pros and Cons
The SportTechie Newsletter is about the exciting mixture of technology and sports. It shares the latest ideas, brings the newest technology innovations, and mentions gadgets. It is a special place to learn about how technology and sports connect, from improving games for fans to improving the sports industry.
- Covers the latest tech innovations in sports
- Share ideas impacting fan entertainment
- Highlights products shaping the sports industry
- May focus heavily on the technology aspect
- Might not cover broader sports topics
The Huddle Up Newsletter lands in your inbox three times a week. This newsletter explains how sports and money work together. Over 118,000 people, including industry pros, athletes, investors, and fans, read it. Joe Pompliano, the author of this sports newsletter, worked in sports and finance. He believes this newsletter offers unique insights you won't find anywhere else. If you are curious about the business side of sports, this newsletter is a great resource to learn from.
- Explains how sports and money work together
- Written by someone with experience in both sports and finance
- Sent three times a week
- Focuses mostly on the business side of sports
The Her Hoop Stats Newsletter
The Her Hoop Stats Newsletter is a way to get better insights about women's basketball. This one on the list of the best newsletters to subscribe to has been bringing stories since 2018 and even covered big events in person. This newsletter keeps you updated with quick access to information and analysis. Coaches, players, broadcasters, and fans all over the world love it. If you are into women's basketball, this newsletter is a great way to know more about it.
- Offers insights about women's basketball
- Quick access to information and analysis
- Praised by coaches, players, and fans
- May focus mainly on women's basketball
- Limited to the team’s perspective on the game
The Futbol Newsletter
The Futbol Newsletter is all about giving you the latest news in football. When you sign up, you'll get quick updates on scores from big leagues like Premier League, Champions League, MLS, and Championship. Over 18,000 people love reading the newsletter. If you're a football fan, this newsletter is a great way to stay in the loop and know what's happening in the sport.
- Provides the latest football news
- Quick updates on scores from top leagues
- Written by a renowned soccer journalist
- Limited to the standpoints of their journalist
Futbol with Grant Wahl
Grant Wahl writes Futbol, and he knows a lot about soccer. He's covered soccer for a famous magazine for 25 years. You can join for $59.99 a year or $35 monthly (during November and December). By subscribing, you will get his stories from around the world, coverage of big soccer games, and even interviews. If you pay a bit more, you can join special Zoom meetings where you can ask Wahl anything about soccer and more. He knows a lot and shares cool stuff with his subscribers.
- Soccer insights from a 25-year expert
- Coverage of World Cups and big games
- Option for special Zoom meetings
- Exclusive Zoom meetings for paid subscribers only
The Savage Sports newsletter is a popular online sports news and entertainment source. It was designed for Millennial and Gen-Z sports fans in North America. Its writers are Robert D'Angelo and Hayden Frederick. It brings excitement back to sports news for over 50,000 subscribers.
This newsletter delivers previews, highlights, news, and betting insights to your inbox every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Customized for Millennials and Gen-Z fans
- Provides sports previews, highlights, news, and betting insights
- Offers betting apps, tools, and performance marketers
- May focus more on entertainment than in-depth sports analysis
- Subscribers who are not into sports like betting may find it less relevant
The Basketball Intelligence newsletter is a hand-curated daily collection of the best basketball stories from many writers and reporters. It is a great source to get updated on the latest NBA reporting and analysis, making it to the list of the best sports newsletters to subscribe to.
Basketball Intelligence ensures you never miss out on any updates. It's a wonderful community for people who share their passion for basketball. It has authors like Mike Shearer, who adds a touch of poetic insight, and Ben Guest, who covers topics like creativity, learning, leadership, and coaching basketball.
- Keeps you updated on the best basketball stories
- Different writers bring their expert opinions and reviews
- A community of fellow basketball fans
- May occasionally include some poetry content that might not interest everyone
The Morning Blitz is perfect for busy sports fans who want to stay updated about the current sports happenings. It collects all the important updates from major sports leagues and sometimes introduces you to unique sports. It's easy to read, unbiased and has a friendly tone.
You can get the key news, links to articles, and videos in just 5 minutes or less. Best of all, it's free and loved by over a hundred thousand subscribers, including sports stars like Dana White and Mark Cuban.
- Introduces unique sports sometimes
- Easy-to-read and unbiased
- Supported by sports stars like Dana White, Mark Cuban
- Limited in-depth coverage
The Underdog Newsletter
The Underdog Newsletter delivers captivating stories centered around underdogs in the sports world. It was launched about a year ago by Tyler O'Shea. The newsletter aims to inspire individuals in sports by sharing stories of athletes, coaches, and fans who rise above challenges.
These tales of determination and victory against the odds connect deeply with readers and motivate them to overcome obstacles. The newsletter has gained attention and approval from respected sports publications, like SB Nation, The Sporting News, and ClutchPoints. The Underdog newsletter has rapidly established itself as a source of encouragement for those who appreciate the underdog mentality.
- Tells awesome stories about sports underdogs
- Makes people want to beat challenges
- Famous sports magazines feature it
- Stories could get a bit repetitive
- Brings the author’s personal point of view
Paired Up Golf
Paired Up Golf is a touching weekly newsletter released each Wednesday. It's all about Jeremy Wilson's inspiring adventure, where he travels to municipal golf courses across all 50 states. By meeting people randomly, Jeremy skillfully brings together the tales of a variety of individuals.
He showcases their unique experiences and the connections they share, weaving these stories into a meaningful composition. If you like stories of adventure, self-discovery, and how we are connected, you'll really enjoy reading this newsletter.
- Heartwarming stories of adventure and self-discovery
- Inspiring tales from municipal golf courses
- Weekly dose of positivity and human connection
- Does not provide the latest news; based on stories
Sports newsletters can be a quick and effective source of learning about the latest happenings in the sports world. They also bring you stories and insights from the experts in their fields, ensuring you get the right information. Some sports newsletters cover various sports, whereas others deliver information about a particular sport. The best sports newsletters to subscribe to on this list also bring you insightful and valuable information from various fields. Whether you want to know more about basketball, football, golf, or any other sport, they cover all. So, pick your favorite and stay informed on your sports of choice.