Morning Person Newsletter
The morning person is known for the selection of its recommendations and reflections, this is a true quality snack that anyone can enjoy with a cup full of coffee.
- The morning person is known for the selection of its recommendations and reflections, this is a true quality snack that anyone can enjoy with a cup full of coffee.
- What else would anyone want with a good newsletter? A companion podcast, that’s right. The morning person has a podcast along with the newsletter as well.
- This newsletter has a full archive, in case you have missed a story or article, the morning person has got you covered.
- The access of all the users might not be to every article due to the paid subscriptions the newsletter has.
- Since there is a variety of the content present, the element of specialised focus, for the reader who prefers it that way, is not very good.
What is Morning Person about?
Morning Person is a weekly newspaper written by Leslie Stephens. This newsletter is the ultimate weekly literary companion of the subscribers. It is known for the quality of handpicked suggestions and the insightful interviews it has to offer; not to forget the essays it is famous for.
This newsletter has a wide range of content ranging from helping subscribers with writing tips, to information over the pop culture and even glimpses of the publication process. This all is followed by a companion podcast hosted by Leslie herself.
The newsletter structure of morning person
Providing a variety of content on just one platform, the morning person does not follow a specific pattern or structure. The essays morning person have, are very engaging and are meant to grab the attention of the readers. The weekly short romantic fiction is something the readers wait for the whole week eagerly.
It also has information on pop culture and provides very clear and systematic tips on writing. There is a section for insights into the publication process as well.
Is it free or paid?
Morning person offers both paid and unpaid subscriptions. It has a wide variety of content available for both subscriptions according to the packages it offers, having more privileges and content for the paid ones. The carefully handpicked content it has to offer is worth the paid subscription, though unpaid subscribers get their hands on a lot of valuable resources as well.
My Honest Review of Morning Person
This newsletter is for sure worth a catch. Apart from the very interesting and engaging style that Leslie Stephens has, the addition of the weekly short romantic fiction is the steal for me. How many newsletters offer such a unique element? Yep, none
As a lover of literature this newsletter not only engages me but provides me with tips to improve and get a career out of it myself. It has information on pop culture and other events to keep the readers updated as well. If you are willing to be captivated and have a good read, this newsletter is what you have been looking for.