Tech Brew Newsletter
Being aware of what is happening worldwide and the newest trends is an important element of being an entrepreneur. After reading numerous blogs, news, and podcasts daily, I discovered Tech Brew.
- Enjoyable writing style
- Free of cost
- 5 times a week
- A quick recap of the recent tech news
- Lots of sponsored ads
- Content is not customizable
I decided to subscribe because I thought being more disciplined with my tech and business news reads would be good. Two months later, I'm providing a full assessment of what Tech Brew is, what's included in their emails, what I think is amazing about it, and what I believe could be improved.
If you're debating whether to subscribe or whether Tech Brew is worth a shot, this post is for you. Likewise, keep reading if you're interested in technology and business but don't know where to begin.
What is Tech Brew about?
Tech Brew is a free daily email newsletter. It is delivered five days a week before 6 am EST. It gathers the most significant tech news and breaks it into simple pieces to consume with your morning coffee.
It was founded in 2019 by a team of authors and publishers interested in creating a newsletter about the technology business. Tech Brew's founders had previously worked at digital media companies such as The Hustle and The Daily Beast. They used their knowledge and skills to create a newsletter that provides readers with the most recent news and deep insight from the tech world in a concise and entertaining format.
Tech Brew immediately became popular with professionals, entrepreneurs, and investors who wanted to stay updated on the rapidly changing tech sector. Morning Brew, a digital media firm that produces multiple newsletters and podcasts covering various themes connected to business, technology, and finance, bought the publication in 2020. Tech Brew has remained autonomous since then, with its team of writers and editors generating daily emails for subscribers.
The Newsletter Structure of Tech Brew
Tech Brew is a thorough newsletter sharing insight five times a week. It comprises different tech-related topics.
- Tech Brew newsletter begins with the date on the top right side of the page.
- You can find the title of the newsletter right after the date in the center of the page.
- Next, the newsletter mentions the sponsor’s name.
- Just below the sponsorship mention, the newsletter starts from the left side with a greeting followed by a conversational start of the letter.
- The main topics appear after the intro in bullet form, followed by the author’s names, and the page ends here.
- Each bullet point from the first page is elaborated separately on the next pages.
- The second page starts with a main heading of the news category followed by a specific one.
- Next is the graphic art; under that, the author's name comes on the left side.
- Then the author starts the news with an engaging intro lasting for two paragraphs.
- After that, the main crust of the topic is explained in bullets comprising short paragraphs.
- It is followed by a one-paragraph conclusion.
- If the original article is long, you can see a link to that under the conclusion of the news with "Keep reading here."
- The same pattern is followed until all bullet points from the cover page are discussed.
- In the end, a section named "Going Phishin Answer" is added.
- This section contains a sneak peek of spicy news to increase the readers' curiosity and keep them engaged until the next newsletter.
- As you move toward the end of the newsletter, you can see the footer section of the newsletter. It includes links to social accounts followed by the author's name, a link to a signup page, and further links to Advertise, Careers, Shop, FAQs, and a newsletter unsubscribing link.
What topics does Tech Brew cover?
Tech Brew Newsletter covers topics related to the tech industry. Some of the main topics covered in the newsletter include:
- Startups and entrepreneurship
- Venture capital and funding
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Social media and digital marketing
- E-commerce and retail
- Cybersecurity and data privacy
- Hardware and software innovations
- Gaming and entertainment technology
- Emerging trends and developments in the tech industry
Is it free or paid?
Tech Brew is free. You might wonder, even after being a complete package, how can it still be free? The answer is the business model. The business model of the Tech Brew newsletter is different from others. They make money through partnerships and sponsorships. Although the owners have not disclosed any information regarding their charges per advertisement, a newsletter with millions of reads every day can easily charge thousands of dollars.
PS: My Honest Review of Tech Brew Newsletter
For various reasons, The Tech Brew is worth subscribing to. First and foremost, Tech Brew promotes factual reporting while providing just enough commentary to make complex recent news digestible in the brief weekly format. Second, the format of Tech Brew's newsletter lends itself to both quick scanning and deep digs. Finally, by bringing diverse pieces of the news puzzle together under a single content philosophy, Tech Brew cultivates a holistic worldview among its readership. A tale that may lack context on its own emerges against the backdrop of daily Tech Brew issues, slowly sharpening your mind to correlate events in a more genuinely practical manner.
The newsletter's analysis is sufficient to assist readers in understanding the background and significance of the news without overwhelming them with too much material. The stories are easy to follow and explained in a straightforward manner to make it easy for all readers to understand them. This newsletter is a great fit for anyone with a strong interest in entrepreneurship or learning about how companies relate to the world around them. So, subscribe to the newsletter, as it is absolutely free to see if it meets your expectations.